We are Providing CMS Website Development solutions in Pakistan, Middle East, UK, Saudi Arabia and Cambodia
In an increasingly information-driven economy, the success of your business often depends on how effectively you capture, deliver, create and manage information. The fact that you manage your website yourself could give you the competitive advantage you need to get ahead. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost â€˜no technical skill to manage’.
Benefits of a CMS:
- Ability to store, retrieve and modify content quickly and easily.
- Standardize the pages of your website for increased usability.
- Zero cost for additional enhancement.
- Zero cost maintenance.
- Better corporate exposure by having updated website with latest information.
Quicker response to market: Since everything is web based, you update your website anytime, anywhere via internet. It offers you competitive edge over your competitors.
Strategy & Planning
Preliminary specifications are drawn up by covering up each and every element of the requirements. After reviewing the specifications, a document is prepared, outlining suitable payment gateway for client and suggesting the best solution to client according to their needs and costs.
Design & Development
We utilize our easy edit websites (CMS – content management system) , flash, video, digital presentations, 3D animation and iPhone Apps to create effective online business solutions; which will help grow your enterprise and have a positive effect upon your bottom line.
Each website and web based applications needs security to keep them very fresh. In that case, we are providing following features:
- Standardized coding methods and integrated security with SQL injections.
- We are providing full Login Logs report with IP addresses.
Unlike software, web based applications need intensive testing, as the applications will always function as a multi-user system with bandwidth limitations. Some of the CMS testing which we done are: Functional Testing, Work Flow Testing, Usability Testing, Security Testing (XSS attacks, SQL injection), Performance Testing and Load testing.
In this phase, we create and upload the database to integrate it with the website during launching process. After doing all the testing a live testing is necessary for web sites and web based applications. Now your website is Live, it needs to be verified in order to bring in traffics for your business. These are:
- Setup Google Analytic and Favicon.
- Check W3C validation, cross browser compatibility and form validations.
- Investigate broken links if any.